August 11, 2013

Have Fun with my Canon Eos M

So..about 3 months ago, my husband bought me this beautiful Canon EOS M - Single Kit with Zoom Lens 18-55.
Yesterday I decided to capture some picture from my mini garden. Trying different ISO and DOF and learn how to shot with Manual Focus. I took this pictures around 04.00 pm - 05.00 pm, so it was "golden hour" and I can use the sun light as natural background.
 And this is the result without any filter and retouch. So far I love this camera, friendly user, easy to bring out everywhere.








2 comments :

My Lovely Sister said...

Foto yang ketiga keren!^^

Unknown said...

You have some nice photos here taken with your EOS M and the 18-55mm. I own that lens and the 22mm. I find I use the 22mm most often because it is compact and versatile. If you have the chance, try the 22mm lens open wide and close to your subject.